Flashing images

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 13:32:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

Can you do some favor for me? If you are using Firefox, then check
dmesg. If you found some segfault inside - about npviewer.bin - then
you caught the problem....

In my fresh installed F14 the dmesg has these strange messages twice
relating the latest adobe flash player:
[ 6670.306097] npviewer.bin[3023]: segfault at b63c4054 ip 01193da3 sp
bfe4fd80 error 4 in libflashplayer.so[df5000+b2c000]

After some investigation - not only fedora suffers from this.

Zoltan

2010/11/5 Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
> After F14 installation, I note that moving images now are flashing on
> some web pages
> For example, have a look at http://www.campingmonterosa.com
>
> I checked on other Os's and they are fine.
> Where is the bug??
>
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : amontag52