OT ? I'm about this close to buying an iPad...

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 10:03:42 UTC 2010

(Cleaning out my inbox and taking an old troll.)

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 09:06 -0600, Linuxguy123 wrote:
>> Hi people.
>
>> I wait, growing more impatient day by day.
>>
>> LG
>
> Apparently I am not the only one !

Be my guest. I am not going to buy any more Apple branded stuff.
(Well, if Steve puts out a Mac OS X -- not iOS -- ARM box, I'll look
at it. Maybe.)

> http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/67654

This guy complains about "old" Android on cutting edge products. Seems
a little impatient to me. But, if Android is Linux, it ought to be
possible to buy one of those, install a cutting-edge Android, and help
with debugging.

Or am I making false assumptions? (Would like to have the time and
free budget to be able to check my assumptions. Seen some possibly
nice hardware in Osaka recently, if the salesman is wrong about lack
of drivers for phone modems on the USB port.)