GIMP Tool Install Problem

Frank Tanner pctech at mybellybutton.com
Sun Nov 7 02:59:36 UTC 2010

I am having a problem installing a GIMP tool that I am having problems
with.  I'm hoping that, even though this isn't a GIMP mailing list,
someone can assist me as I am trying to install it from source and the
error is coming from LD and appears to be an issue with something in
glibc.

When I attempt to install it by using gimptool --install fix-ca.c I get
the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/cckhAeee.o: undefined reference to symbol
'floor@@GLIBC_2.0'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'floor@@GLIBC_2.0' is defined in DSO /lib/libm.so.6
so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/libm.so.6: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I am not sure what additional information that you need to assist in
troubleshooting this.

Thank you.

Frank Tanner III (pctech at mybellybutton.com)

ICQ:  1730844