how to generate pi in c

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 21:26:18 UTC 2010

On Sunday, November 07, 2010 20:08:33 Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
> Klaus-Peter Schrage <kpschrage at gmx.de> writes:
> > You are probably alle wrong - pi equals 3.125, see:
> > http://www.correctpi.com/
>
> Arrrg.  I don't believe that I actually tried to read that and follow
> his logic.  Now my brain hurts.  This needs a NSFB warning.

Oh, you managed to follow his logic?! :-) I gave up on the first page of
introduction, couldn't cope with the fact that the guy spent 35 years of his
life researching pi, just to come up with this in the end...

I found it really hard to believe that such "results" are still possible to
get published by anyone.

Best, :-)
Marko