Irritating sound when playing flash

mgt cybershade at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:25:47 UTC 2010

Got the same weird problem in 32 bit installation of Fedora 14 with
snd_hda_intel realtek driver for the sound.

The log file says that maybe the problem is in the module itself, but I
doubt it since it happens only with Flash videos. The problem also exist
when I resume some Flash video after it was paused for sometime. Also when
the cracking happened, my main sound channel changed to PCM for some reason
and when I try to adjust my volume to everything below 100%, the whole sound
is gone and the only thing that left is
the irritating cracking. I installed flash from adobe repo.

Any suggestions?

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Vadgama Harsh <vadgamaharsh at yandex.ru>wrote:

> Am using fedora 14 64 bit. when i play some flash videos there is a
> irritating clicking lowpitched noise when videos play. any solutions?
> You tubevidoes seem to play perfectly without the sound. Other videos
> requiring flash seem to have this issue.
> By the way i am using the 64bit beta flash.
> Vadi01
> --

mgt