Irritating sound when playing flash

stan gryt2 at q.com
Mon Nov 8 18:19:14 UTC 2010

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 09:13:48 -0700
Petrus de Calguarium <pgueckel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vadgama Harsh wrote:
>
> > Am using fedora 14 64 bit. when i play some flash videos there is a
> > irritating clicking lowpitched noise when videos play. any
> > solutions? You tubevidoes seem to play perfectly without the sound.
> > Other videos requiring flash seem to have this issue. By the way i
> > am using the 64bit beta flash. Vadi01
>
> Also have 64-bit fedora 14 and using flash square 2 64-bit beta.
> Clicking noises only with flash, even youtube.
>
> Negative to using 32-bit system on this computer, trying another
> distro, or another computer.

F14 x86_64

I use gnash as my flash player.  I don't use much flash, but I've played
samples from freesound.org and videos from eftinternational.com with no
clicking.  Because of your problem, I went to thework.com and watched a
video linked to youtube (I'm not living up to my full potential).
There were no clicks.

Maybe adobe flash has a problem with changes in F14?