corrupted x32 Fedora 14 DVD

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:16:58 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:53 PM,  <perfectday at mail.ru> wrote:
> Arrrrrrrrr! I figured it out why is this happening. When i try to download by this link http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/14/Fedora/i386/iso/Fedora-14-i386-DVD.iso , it's redirecting to another resource - mirror.datacenter.by . I don't know why and i suspect that the iso is damaged there already. Does anybody know torrent with working DVD iso Fedora 14?
>
> Tim, thank you a lot! Regret can't treat you a beer personally :)

Just use "wget" from a shell or terminal, NOT a web browser.

Wget allows you to use the "-c" parameter so in the event that the TCP
connection stalls or is dropped, it will re-connect and continue from
the position where the file was interrupted (resume) instead of
re-downloading the whole file again.

In short: wget -c http:// is your friend.

FC