Problem during Fedora 14 install: usb4-2: USB disconnect, address NN loop

Iosif Fettich ifettich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 19:47:42 UTC 2010

Just adding another bit of info:

yes, disconnecting the UPS during the installation worked, install was able
to continue once the UPS USB link was out of the way.

It hanged later on once again - something doesn't work right when a pop-up
window complaining about the root password being too simple and waiting for
input _should_ appear, but remains hidden instead (NVIDIA problem...?).
However, this was easy to find, as restarting the install with the minimum
graphic driver allowed for seeing where things were 'hanging' in the
previous attempt.

So things are OK now, I have F 14 working - but a bit to my surprize,
installation was not as smooth as with F 13.