Solving all the KDE 4.5 Problems

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:24:24 UTC 2010

I've been reading a lot of threads in this list of users complaining about
KDE 4.5, (specially of 4.5.3) Well, I've been using KDE 4.5 for some time
now (even before it was officially on F13) and I do not have any problems
you're
talking about, follow my advice in order to solve this errors and tell me if
KDE has
a different behavior:

1.- Update your system with a "sudo yum -y update"

2.- Reset your KDE Settings by erasing the ".kde" folder inside your home
directory (it's hidden)

3.- Turn Off Desktop Effects

4.- Reboot the PC

5.- With the new clean setting of KDE now you can work without errors, feel
free to customize it again

Greetings.

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6