End of life for FC12?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Nov 9 23:56:33 UTC 2010

James Mckenzie wrote:
> Robert Moskowitz<rgm at htt-consult.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Per:
>> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-June/002830.html
>>
>> "Fedora 12 will continue to receive updates until approximately one
>> month after the release of Fedora 14. The maintenance schedule of"
>> Fedora releases is documented on the Fedora Project wiki."
>>
>> I did get an update to fuse for FC12 sunday, so it doesn't seem dead yet...
>>
> Probably the end of November is when you should expect to see updates to FC12 end.  Might be the end of December if the number of reported problems is high.

Yes, I'm getting WONTFIX on the problem I reported in old versions and updated
to 12, I will report it again against 14 so it can be ignored for another year.
I'm told Ubuntu and SuSE have working resume after suspend, so I may just
convert all my laptops to something which has a clue.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>