Re[2]: corrupted x32 Fedora 14 DVD

perfectday at mail.ru perfectday at mail.ru
Wed Nov 10 05:07:09 UTC 2010

>I can't be sure due to the poor English, but I suspect he doesn't understand the
>difference between verifying the ISO _file_ versus doing a mediacheck on the
>burned disc, so he probably hasn't been doing the checksum at all.

i know difference, but i cant check the checksum in my work - have a lot of jobs :)

>And that's possible, you are having a lot of trouble.
no, i havent :) on my hardware before was Fedora 11 from DVD and it was downloaded in such way like this iso :)

thanks for all supporters. I've download iso from torrent and everything is ok. It seems the problem was in the packets loss (at the last time my ISP have this problem), but i didn't understand why my download manager is not downloads the file properly, he supports resuming downloading. Anyway, the problem is solved. Thank you for all!