How do I change the desktop manager

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Wed Nov 10 21:00:03 UTC 2010

I am running Fedora 14 and installed the KDE desktop on the initial
installation.  I now want to try other desktops like open box and or
LXDE but can not seem to figure out how to switch to a different
desktop.  I have installed the files for the new desktops but can not
figure out how to make the switch to the new desktop.

I have installed switch desk like some on line documentation
recommended  but all I see listed is KDE.  I would really like to know
how to make this change from the command line if possible.

Thanks for the assistance.