Making space on an EeePC

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 18:35:21 UTC 2010

	I have F14 installed and running on an EeePC 701 -- the earliest
smallest slowest EeePC afaik.

	It boots and it runs. But it's not usable yet; for one thing,
when I set it to boot, I then have to check every quarter-hour or two to
see if it has finished yet ....

	According to baobab, the biggest thing still left in the whole
filesystem is /usr/share/locale. (I cut out apps utterly ruthlessly while
installing.)

	Can I simply delete all of /usr/share/locale, or all but one of
the folders in it?? Or shrink it some other way??