Downgrading from F14 to F13

Mark Eggers mdeggers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:31:26 UTC 2010

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:54:38 -0500, Robert Myers wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Mark Eggers <mdeggers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So, is there any clean way to downgrade F14 to F13 other than backing
>> up the requisite files and doing a clean install?
>
> What's the downside to backing up the requisite files and doing a clean
> install, if you include /etc in the list of requisite files?
>
> As to any other conceivable option, since what you are already
> experiencing is weirdness, I can't conceive of why you would be
> interested in trying to be clever at this point.
>
> Robert.

I'm not really trying to be clever at this point. I will probably sit
down, back up everything, re-install, and then install all of the extra
software that I use outside of the rpm repository.

I was primarily looking to avoid some re-installs of software plus the
manual configuration that those packages require.

/mde/