I need a new linux homepage. Ideas ?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 12 12:01:23 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 23:56 -0600, Manuel Escudero wrote:
> So the Calyphrox Link worked? (What I did was passing the webpage
> trough Calyphrox Webproxy via it's API)

Both ways loaded for me, but then I wasn't the person who couldn't get
it to load, at all.  It was Linuxguy123 that thought the site was dead.
I just noticed it doing reload nonsense.

The original poster should probably test their domain name server, or
pick another one to use.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686