I need a new linux homepage. Ideas ?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Nov 12 19:46:08 UTC 2010

On 11/12/2010 11:17 AM, Konstantin Svist wrote:
> I preferabout:blank  since its owners seem to have a 100% uptime and
> infinite bandwidth. I bet they're running nginx...

I just leave Firefox set to the default page (for Fedora) and let it go
at that.  Unless it hangs, or I have to log out or reboot, I leave it
open 24/7 simply because it's easier than closing and reopening it.
And, if there's any trouble with my connection, that's enough of a test
because if I can reach it, I can probably reach anything else I'm
interested in.