Fedora-14-i386-dvd.iso, file corrupted

Vincent vonelli at optonline.net
Fri Nov 12 21:20:59 UTC 2010

Hello All'
I downloaded fedora-14-i386-dvd.iso several time included bitorrent. The
dvd disk were burned from two different computer, they all show error
during the test. The installation were tested on 3 different computer.
The bittorrent when downloaded made a directory "fedora-14-i386-dvd" in
I found 2 files "fedora-14-i386-dvd.iso" and "fedora-14-i386-checksum"
this is the first time I used bittorrent and do not know how to use the
checksum to verify the iso file, this file however, when burned on dvd
and tested during the installation shows error also. Am I doing some
thing wrong?
I appreciate some help.