Fedora14 KDE.Unable to connect to the Internet.

Luis Suzuki luissuzuki at live.com
Sat Nov 13 00:02:15 UTC 2010

I am unable to connect to the Internet after fresh installation of Fedora14 KDE Desktop.I tested my Thompson router and everything is OK,the network connection widget on the kde task bar shows that Auto etho is connected and everything is OK all tests show connection OK.When I use KPackageKit for update,or Konqueror,or command line yum they say they cannot connect,no network connection.Is this a bug that others are facing?It is the first time Fedora does not connect to the Internet at first use.Is it a problem with the DHCP implementation?Can I configure manually?(How?)