Impossible to connect to the Internet.Fedora14.

Luis Suzuki luissuzuki at live.com
Sat Nov 13 20:09:27 UTC 2010

I changed in resolv.conf the nameserver from the IP of my Thompson router(which works with other distros) to the IPs of my ISP (if I would do the same for Google Public DNS It would not probably change anything) and I am still not able to connect to the Internet.More,I installed Fedora14 Gnome and was the same as with Fedora14 KDE.So,it is a problem with DHCP implementation with this Fedora 14.I found that Fedora does not install any dhclient.conf which I find in Ubuntu etc.,could that be the problem?