thunderbird-lightning fails on F12

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 05:31:11 UTC 2010

I tried sending this last week, but never saw it on the list.

Recently F12 updated thunderbird to 3.0.10; however, there was no update
to thunderbird-lightning so I no longer have access to my calendar.
When I start thunderbird I get a  message saying lightning 1.0b2pre is
not compatible with thunderbird 3.0.10.  Is there a plan to provide a
compatible thunderbird-lightning?  Before I upgrade I want to be able to
export my existing thunderbird settings including my calendar events.

Also the thunderbird addon to provide bidirectional access to google
calendar no longer works for the same reason.

Paolo