Emacs dumps core on FC14

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Nov 17 19:27:47 UTC 2010

Clive Hills wrote:
> There is a good reason that the rpms are fc14.rpm etc. It stands for
> Fedora Community.
> None the less it is Fedora 14 not Fedora Core 14 that is the
> distribution name.

Actually he didn't say "Core" anywhere but as a modifier for "dump." So your
comment/correction about it not being Fedora Core is unrelated to anything he
said, and his use if fc14 in the subject was correct.

Corrections are best done after someone makes a mistake.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>