One satisfied customer with f14!

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Nov 18 14:26:49 UTC 2010

On 11/18/2010 08:22 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> It is my experience that the system files change from one version to the
> next. For example the gnote database changed location between recent
> versions so you can't easily just maintain your home directory that way.
I don't quite get your point.  It will certainly be an annoyance when an
application moves it's personal settings location from one
$HOME/.whatever location to another.  But having a separate /home where
ones many Documents, Pictures, and videos reside and not having that
touched on a new install has served me well over the years.  YMMV and TEHO.

--
"I'd love to go out with you, but I never go out on days that end in
`Y.'" 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段