ntpdate

Patrick Dupre pd520 at york.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 19:18:53 UTC 2010

Hello,
With the last versions of fedora, if I am correct, it is recommanded
to run NetworkManager and not anymore network.
So during the boot I used to make a ntpdate on a server which
is not anymore available because there is not network.
Do you just recommand to not run ntpdate during the boot or there
is other alternatives ?

Thank.

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |