NetworkConfiguration

Fennix cn.stefan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 19:58:39 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Andrea Bencini <andrea.bencini at tin.it>wrote:

> I installed Fedora 14 with KDE desktop in my notebook.
> I logon root.
> I open "Network configuration" window and in this window I have "Wireless"
> and "Ethernet"
> I don't understand why  "Cancell", "Enable" and "Disable" botton are not
> active.
> Can you help me?
> Thanks
> Andrea
>
> --

Can try logging into the gnome desktop manager and see if you can activate
there.  If can then try installing knetworkmanager (from a command shell do
'yum install knetworkmanager' (which worked for me previously to solve the
same symptoms)) though as was pointed out earlier that this package has been
depreciated...  Then log back into KDE and see if the change has carried
over....

/fennix