Online source code browser

Robert Myers rbmyersusa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 20:13:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 1:37 PM, stan <gryt2 at q.com> wrote:

> At this point the source will be unpacked in
> ~/rpmbuild/BUILD/<package name>
> You can then look at it with the editor of your choice.

Ummm... editor of my choice?  For some strange reason, I decided to
look at the source code for anaconda.

I figured that, if I could do what anaconda does, I could do anything.

Well, I followed your recipe, and, after installing a *very* long list
of implied dependencies, I managed to get something or other into the
BUILD directory.

What's there is a g*dawful mess.  Is there an IDV that will help me
make sense of al this?

The python eclipse plugin is version 0.0.1.  No thanks.  Any other suggestions?

Robert.