Sound card does not work

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Nov 21 13:00:23 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 10:38 +0100, fred wrote:
> hi
>
> i'm using fedora 14 on my dell studio 1749 as a dual boot for school
>
> but i need my speakers to work and they don't
>
> also my cd-drivers does noet work
>
> how can i fux these things?
----
Sound should be automatic but it is possible that the mixer settings are
set too low to actually hear anywhing.

I'm not on a machine that I can inspect at the moment but I believe the
program you want to use is pavolume and check the output levels.

What CD drivers and what makes you believe that they are not working?

Craig

believed to be clean.