boot messages

Simon Tierney simon at conditional-fee.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 18:04:03 UTC 2010

I am getting the following boot messages:-

WARNING: Deprecated config file /etc/modprobe.conf, all config files
belong into /etc/modprobe.d/.
WARNING: Deprecated config file /etc/modprobe.conf, all config files
belong into /etc/modprobe.d/

System seems to work OK, what should I be doing about this, please?

--
This email, including any attachments, is confidential, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, copying, printing, or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender, then  you must delete the email and any attachments immediately.