Wine install on Fedora 14 x86_64?

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Sun Nov 21 22:15:15 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 12:51 -0700, James McKenzie wrote:
> The Wine project is working diligently on implementing WOW64 and the
> Windows64/32 thunking that is needed.  I don't know what version of Wine
> Fedora includes, but the current development version is 1.3.7.  This
> includes much of the WOW64 code.

James,

Thunking (a sort of acronym for things-under-the-kovers). That's a term
I haven't heard since the early '90s when application and device driver
developers were struggling to make the transition from 16- to 32-bits.
Thank you for reminding me how old I really am.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL