Let me try again on how to find boot oprions

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 21 23:47:31 UTC 2010

-

It may just be me but when installing F14 from a DVD it is not at all
clear how you bring up the boot prompt so you can type: Linux text, for
example, and do a text install?

The install Manual says one types commands like this at the boot prompt.
 But when I boot my DVD I just get a list of four options like: Install and Upgrade and no
boot prompt. So how is this supposed to work?

You may my glories and my state dispose, But not my griefs; still am I
king of those. -- William Shakespeare, "Richard II"
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net