Distributing a Fedora appliance

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 13:52:41 UTC 2010

Are there any restrictions, for ditributing a pre-installed Fedora VM
appliance (for Virtualbox)?

I´d like to do one (in fact, I´ve already done one, just not
distributed it), centered around Java, with OpenJDK presinstaled, the
IcedTea plug-ins, and other apps pre-installed like jEdit.

Second questions: suppose I like to include in such VM a "freeware"
(not open source) application, made available by a third party (a Java
based bitmap editor). Suppose I get written permission for the
copyright owner to include such application inside the VM. Do I need
to ask anybody else for permission?.

Thanks in advance for any comments....
FC