Mailman tutorial

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 15:16:17 UTC 2010

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:04:13 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
	[....]
> I have never set up Apache to use a system with cgi-bin, it was always
> automated for me. I can go on with 'new' stuff; that is why I was
> looking for a RECENT tutorial (I am finding them for like FC3-5).

	I don't have a tutorial for you; what I do have will be either
cold coffee, or even better than a tutorial.

	Among many other good things,

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html

will give you a link to

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/lists.html

	My apologies if everything in those places is old hat to you. I
haven't been active there in donkey's years -- not since I realized that
it was all way over my head, but that I could moderate (though not
administer) Mailman lists without it.

	The one list of that time seemed unusually good, even as linux
lists go; and I'm sure the several which have replaced it will be equally
exemplary.