End of life for FC12?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 25 22:22:23 UTC 2010

On 11/25/10 12:07 PM, Michael Miles wrote:
> Bill Davidsen wrote:
>
> >I stay with things that work for me, I'm still on wife 1.0
>

> That's just too funny bro.
> I laughed my butt off.
>

> Don't let your 1.0 see that though

I'm on 2.0.  1.0 passed away.  Nothing funny about that.  However, I do
stick with things that work. Wife 1.0 one week shy of 19 years.  Wife
2.0 going on nine years.

Thinkpad A22p is almost a decade old and may not be able to run FC14
(damn shame.)
Macs from a Graphite Mac that is almost six years old (and on its second
"hockey puck" power supply) to a MacBookPro Intel that was one of the
first made.

I move slowly and deliberately when I do things...

James McKenzie