Flash issues with FC14, rawhide kernel

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Nov 27 00:28:58 UTC 2010

2.6.36-5
I was trying flash on an FC14 system with Firefox, and running the 2.6.36-5
rawhide kernel (otherwise stock Fedora system). The flash player crashes a few
seconds into playing a video. Flash works with the latest FC14 kernel, and with
the rawhide kernel using seamonkey.

Verified on a P4 desktop, Celeron laptop, and VM on i7-950 (KVM). just in case
this is useful to someone, I don't think BZ wants a bug in non-Fedora
application software since other Flash bugs are marked WONTFIX.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>