Orinoco WiFi card

Vaclav Mocek little.owl at email.cz
Sat Nov 27 13:03:20 UTC 2010

It looks like a regression which happens sometimes for an older and
rarely used hardware.The driver is no longer under active development
(http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/orinoco/), so you should contact
the maintainer of the driver and hopefully they will have time and
needed hardware to fix it.

Vaclav M.