Make a Linux box look/ act like a USB mass storage device ? (VxWorks)

Gabriel gabriel at impactteachers.com
Sat Nov 27 23:26:17 UTC 2010

A quick look on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VxWorks, and I quote

File systems: High Reliability File System (HRFS), FAT-based file system
(DOSFS), Network File System (NFS)

But point to note, if that was my PVR device, I wouldn't leave the file
system so exposed via the USB device. You may need to  check out if
there are any modders who have already done what your trying to do