Orinoco WiFi card

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sun Nov 28 13:25:32 UTC 2010

Vaclav Mocek wrote:

> I forgot to mention, I have Edimax EW-7711UTn USB adapter (Amazon UK)
> and it works quite reliably with F14 and rpmfusion RaLink drivers.

Thanks. I'll note that.
I'm actually using ndiswrapper now with a Vivanco USB WLAN dongle
(ID 0457:0163 Silicon Integrated Systems),
which seems to be working well under Fedora-14 and Windows XP.
But I would prefer not to use ndiswrapper if possible.

Incidentally, ndiswrapper seems to have been removed
from the rpmfusion repositories, for some reason.
I had to compile it from the source obtained by
"svn co
https://ndiswrapper.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ndiswrapper/trunk/ndiswrapper
ndiswrapper"

--