End of life for FC12?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 28 14:43:25 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-11-27 at 20:52 -0800, Patrick Bartek wrote:
> I think the primary reason Windows users stay with Windows, even
> though they constantly complain about its shortcomings, is it's
> familiar, and they dread learning something different.

Not to mention lock-in.  You have this data that's only directly, or
practically, usable with your particular software.  To change to another
OS, you have to transfer, and probably, convert your data, and that
process might be lossy/messy/lengthy/expensive.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.