More F14 sound problems

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 14:50:55 UTC 2010

Not since Fedora have I had such sound problems What worked like a charm
in recent Fedoras does not work now. I can get sound from YouTube, NPR,
CNN,etc but no sound from my CD-DVD drive When I put in an Audio CD
Rhythmbox opens and I can see that it is playing  but no sound comes out
of the speaker. DVDs just lock up the machine using VLC.

All this worked up through F13 on the same machine.

Any suggestions?
"Indecision is the basis of flexibility" -- button at a Science Fiction
convention.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net