noname

Patrick Dupre pd520 at york.ac.uk
Mon Nov 29 17:04:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

I used to use noname on my office machine from home (both fedora 13),
but after I dial AltGr, then the keyboard send a Ctl + the key and I
cannot leave this mode except some time by make a paste of some
characters from the local machine into the remote one.

Any idea ?

Thank.

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |