Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Tue Nov 30 16:13:20 UTC 2010

> There seems to be a contradiction here between "it would be a worthy
> goal" and "list registration ... does add friction ... in practice".
> IMHO the fact that we get so little spam indicates that it wouldn't be
> worth the hassle to enforce DKIM, at least not in current conditions.
>
> poc

 Yep - there are pros and cons .. :-)

 I believe we should all be using DKIM and that would include list
managers - that is a worthy goal to make email better as a matter of
principle .. that said ..

  on the other hand, from a practical perceptive ... it may not be worth
the effort today -  in spite of it being a worthy goal.