Setting up a Linksys WRT54G router for SSH port forwarding

Jim binarynut at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 23:02:26 UTC 2010

  Fedora 12 on both computers

I have two computers setting behind this Linksys WRT54G router and I
want to connect to both of them by SSH remote across the Internet.    I
have the internet IP for this router.

#1   192.168.1.100

#2   192.168.1.101

In the The Applications and Gaming Tab - Port Range Forward Tab , I have
setup one computer as      ,    ssh    22     22    Both
192.168.1.100    enable      and it works okay.

But how do I setup computer #2    192.168.1.101 .

I have Googled the Internet and found out how to setup one on port 22 ,
but not Two computers using SSH port 22