How to get f 12 -- *t*w*e*l*v*e*, twelve???

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 18:13:52 UTC 2010

Beartooth <beartooth <at> comcast.net> writes:

> 	How do override it? I've *got* 13 on most machines, and regret it
> all day, every day. I ever tried preupgrade to F 14 beta -- in vain. It
> preserved the misery I'm trying to escape.

You have to be more specific what your problems are with F13 - tell us and we
will try to fix them. Otherwise you may appear to be trolling :-)

I just successfully preupgraded my F13 to F14-beta and it works nicely (even if
I see some problems underneath; they are being fixed as we speak).

> 	All  can see left is to revert to 12,

No. You will waste your time ...

> machine and install 12 from scratch; make sure it's right; and preupgrade
> to F 14 in November. But I seem to have deleted both my F12 ISO and the
> DVD I had burned of it.

... if you want to upgrade it to F14-final anyway in a month.

JB