Broken mail readers (was Re: Properly wiping a hard drive ?)

Matthew J. Roth mroth at imminc.com
Sun Oct 10 14:02:30 UTC 2010

I've noticed that my mail client (Advanced Zimbra Web Client 6.0) seems to be breaking threads.  My message appears in the proper thread within the client itself, but it appears as a new thread with the same subject as the existing thread when I search the archives <http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-October/thread.html>.  In the unlikely case that this message threads properly, search for "password change does not work: LDAP, sssd, nss or pam error?" in the October archive for the most recent example.

Another annoyance is that each of my paragraphs appears as a single long line.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could explain why these things are happening and how I could configure the Zimbra Web Client to fix them.

Thank you,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer