How to change console font in grub2?

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Wed Oct 13 04:21:00 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 04:36:56 am Frank Murphy wrote:
> On 12/10/10 01:57, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> >> Dean
> >
> > any reason you did not use grub2 that is in fedora?
> >
> > Dennis
>
> Since J Katz left, unsure it anyone has worked on it.
I have been making sure it works.  It still needs alot of work to be a drop in
replacement for legacy grub.  I have some of my machines using grub2  i use
the rpms in fedora.  you can use grub2-install to install to disk. only gotcha
is that you need to use grub2-foo not grub-foo as most docs have. it lives
purely coinstallable with grub until such time as it can be a official
replacement.

Dennis