Proprietary or open source NVidia drivers?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:55:18 UTC 2010

I would like to ask any NVidia Fedora users do you use open source or
proprietary NVidia drivers?

Why do you use driver that you use? Have you tried the other one? What
are the benefits and disadvantages to both of them?

If you use proprietary drivers how do you install them? Which package
or packages need to be installed? Which repository has best
proprietary NVidia drivers?

I’m asking because Fusion Linux [1] ships only with default open
source drivers but if NVidia users wish I can also include proprietary
driver and have it pre-installed by default. I don’t have any NVidia
hardware running Fedora so any donations are also welcome

Pick your poison.

[1] http://fusionlinux.org/

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt