Does this touch/multi-touch monitor work with Fedora?

TortuXm tortuxm at baobob.org
Thu Oct 14 17:17:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:47:11 +0100, mike cloaked
<mike.cloaked at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was afraid this might be the reply!  However it is always possible
> that someone has quietly been developing this and possibly someone may
> point to where there is information.

You could also look what was done here :

http://www.lii-enac.fr/en/projects/shareit/xorg.html

ENAC has pulled quite a number of multitouch drivers into the kernel
and they're quite active in the area. I tried that on my T91MT netbook
but so far i didn't find it quite useable (single touch can work with
only a 2-lines patch in the 2.6.34 kernels or later)