CUPS broken?

Scott Ford scott.ford at identityforge.com
Fri Oct 15 15:06:35 UTC 2010

I racked my brain until I finally found the commmon thread to the problem
why I couldn't print to my Windows owned printer. Then it dawned on me..its
was not CUPS it was Samba...I just wanted share my experience

Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer

[mobile] 609-346-0399
[direct]   678-266-3399 x304

identityforge.com http://identityforge.com

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately or let us know at
idFinfo at identityforge.com , and then delete the original. Any other use of
his email by you is prohibited.