Downloading trailers from Apple?

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 23:07:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

>> So, you must have a plugin for it.
>> Can you browse to about:plugins to see what plugin is used
>> for .mov extentions and is it enabled?
>> I have latest F13 fedora and
>> MIME Type          Description Suffixes Enabled
>> video/quicktime  Quicktime   mov       Yes
>> but the video link referred to by Alex does not play.
>>
> video/quicktime QuickTime video mov Yes

Yes, the totem plugin is also what I have, and don't recall installing
it, so I believe it was already installed?

The video does play for me through the "Watch" method. I've tried
disabling the mov file extension from the
about:config->extensions.dta.filters.deffilter-vid.test, but it still
played the audio with no video, and didn't prompt to "Save As".

Thanks,
Alex