Avery Label maker for CDROMs?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 00:36:04 UTC 2010

Well, I still like them to store my precious data - without tintpen
trails. :) I have used printed discs, but too much hassle if you are
on road, and you have to carry the printer too. Yes, I know - there
are good small mobile printers - but this is not an option if I fill
my notebook case. Also, when my earlier notebook has went to the stars
(RIP my old lappie), I was quite happy with HP notebook, after I have
received with lightscribe drive.

2010/10/18 Tom Horsley <horsley1953 at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 01:27:23 +0200
> Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
>
>> Is it available from repository? I didn't know about it - thx for
>> sharing. Btw. For lightscribe labelling there is no open source
>> alternative?
>
> Nope, just the source on my web site, no binaries or rpms.
>
> I've never seen any open source for lightscribe (but I have
> seen lightscribe printed discs, which is why I got an inkjet
> printer that could print to DVDs, the lightscribe discs are
> really feeble looking :-).
> --

PGP:  06853DF7