quasi-[OT] Adobe Flash

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:34:15 UTC 2010

On 20 October 2010 16:21, Petrus de Calguarium <pgueckel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sorry to report that the function does NOT work.

What version of flash are you using? I use the 64 bit beta. If you are
using something else then I'm afraid I don't know the solution. But if
you are using the same version as I am, then it does work. I use it
everyday. So maybe something else is interfering. If you could post
the output of the commands separately (as I had described in my

Suvayu